- Your shopping cart is empty!
A compact prefabricated pack designed to thermostatically control the temperature
of water within an underfloor heating system. The kit includes the thermostatic mixing
valve, an ERP rated 7 metre circulating pump, and a flow manifold connection tee piece
which includes a ½" FBSP tapping that can be used for reading temperatures and
pressures or as a connection point for the UFH Overheat Thermostat.
Features and Benefits
• The thermostatic unit gives excellent temperature stability particularly when return temperatures
and mixed water temperatures are close to equal
• The system is designed to be fully flexible and can be fitted on either left or right sides of the manifold,
with the return at top or bottom
• The mixing valve will function down to 25°C to ensure that initial warm-up and commissioning
can be correctly carried out
• The side profile of the valve is reduced to allow easy fitting of the pack inside cabinets
• Features a temperature range from 25°C up to 60°C to cater for all types of floor constructions
Hot temperature supply range: 60°C - 85°C
Adjustable temperature range: 25°C - 60°C
Maximum supply pressure: 6 bar
Factory set temperature range: 45°C +/- 2°C
Temperature stability: +/- 2°C
Connections: Mixing valve inlets ¾" FBSP
Manifold connections 1" MBSP
Recently used their retrofit system on a project and from the start received great advice and technical support.Were only too happy to answer any questions before, during and after the process and were very competitive.